Disclaimer

ALL Property on this site is the mind child of me, and shall be respected, and defended as such. ABSOLUTELY NO POACHING! Thanks, and enjoy the view! :D

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Some of my projects at SCAD

Here's some links to my SCAD blog where you can see some of the projects I've been doing, mostly in my design class. Let's see if I can figure out this linking thing!

ABCs and 123s problem where I had to find the alphabet and the numbers 1-9 naturally or accidentally happening in the world around me. (It's mostly branches and tree bark!)

Found Patterns, for this project I had to walk around the building and find patterns in things, accidental, on purpose...just whatever patters caught my attention.

Scavenger Hunt, this project was a blast, I never really liked scavenger hunts before but for some reason I liked this one a lot. I had to drive all over town to find a matchbook, but I also found some different answers to some of the other things because of it, so it was worth it! (Also, my mom got a job while we were walking around! Two birds, one stone!)

Black Square Problem was earlier in the quarter. We had to, only using black squares, represent 6 words. We could use whatever media we wanted and the background could be anything, as long as the final outcome what a square. The easiest way I could think of to do this was by using instagram! (I will admit I have become an instagram addict over the past month since I've had it...but I'm OK with that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment